Active ingredients in Cellulite products by Buttercup Skincare Cosmetics
Cellulite affects nearly 90 percent of women. Cellulite occurs mainly in post adolescent women and is not considered fat.
BSC Firming products helps with all of these symptoms caused by cellulite.
Why only women? Women develop cellulite due to the structure of our fat and connective tissue, and because of the hormone, estrogen. Estrogen stimulates production of collagenase which breaks down collagen and collagen helps to keep our skin firm. When we loose elasticity it can cause breakage of all blood vessels in the lower layer of the skin which can lead to edema or swelling.
Ageing also makes cellulite worst and therefore trying to keep cellulite in bay will be an ongoing process. The most effective method to minimize cellulite is to use a product that helps with blood and lymphatic circulation, strengthen skin fibres, break down fat and drain toxins.
Therefore Topical creams should contain ingredients that will help to address all of these causes and it needs to be used everyday to maintain good results. The herbal cream should get rid of excess fat, improve poor circulation (blood and lymph) and help to support the weakened connective tissue support.
All Firming products by Buttercup Skincare Cosmetics contain Licorice Root, Gotu Kola, Myrrh and Frankincense. All Firming products except the Body Butter contain Horse Chestnut.
- Licorice root helps to help to fight with the storage of excess fat.
- Myrrh Powderand Frankincense stimulate circulation in the lymphatic system to reduce puffiness, swelling and the oxidative stress that weakens collagen fibers.
- Gotu Kola will help to stimulate collagen synthesis and improve circulation
- Horse Chestnut will help to improve blood circulation and reduces capillary leakage.
- All of these ingredients also have anti-inflammatory and is anti-oxidant properties which helps to promote skin health, tone and keeps the skin looking younger.
All Firming Products by BSC also contains way more active ingredients to help fight the appearance of cellulite. So why not try it out for yourself today.