This product is handmade with love and care containing wholesome all natural ingredients. I have experimented a long time mixing the correct ingredients to create this product that shows results within a month. I personally make and label and hand pack each product.
Made from 100% all natural ingredients, this Firming Body Butter activates your body’s biology when massaged into your skin twice daily. It will help flush out toxins and activate slow growing tissue to promote smooth skin. Gotu Kola stimulates collagen production, which strengthens and tightens skin tissues; it also promotes lymph drainage and reduces swelling found in more severe forms of cellulite. Manuka Honey is a natural ingredient that will decongest the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Rosemary helps activate slow growing tissues and promote toning. Rosemary stimulates circulation in the lymphatic system. A clogged up lymphatic system can worsen the appearance of cellulite. Coffee reduces the visibility of cellulite because it draws out water weight that may be causing bumps. This product does not contain any fragrances or parabens. Fragrance comes from natural ingredients and essential oils.
Active herbal ingredients include:
- Geranium, Grapefruit, Myrrh powder, Cypress and Fennel will also stimulate circulation in the lymphatic system to reduce puffiness, swelling and the oxidative stress that weakens collagen fibers.
- Horse Chestnut will help to improve blood circulation and support the connective tissue which helps to keep the skin firm and supple.
- Carrot seed oil and Vitamin C help to stabilize collagen, which keeps the skin firm.
- Neem oil penetrates deep within the skin to heal cracks and to simulate collagen production to restore skin elasticity.
- Licorice contains fat fighting properties which reduce the availability of cortisol, which is a hormone involved in fat deposition. It detoxifies, rejuvenate, suppress free radicals and reduce inflammation.
- Epsom salts pulls out the toxins from the skin to soften and tone and the skin.
- Tea Tree Essential oil help in the detoxifying process.
Pippali, Ginger and Cayenne Pepper powder herbs in this product will keep the lymph moving and detoxify the blood. Regular treatment combined with diet, exercise and proper hydration will help increase circulation and restore your skin's tone and freshness.
To maintain best results your daily regimen should include dry brushing your skin to increase circulation and to open the pores for regular discharge of metabolic wastes. The sesame seed oil used in this product are infused with herbs for 4 weeks in the sun. Inactive ingredients: Coconut oil, Shea Butter, Glycerine, PEG-8-Beeswax, Honeysuckle (Natural Preservative), eucalyptus essential oil.
Directions for use: Dry brush problem areas to remove dead skin cells and open up the pores, brush in an upwards motion or towards the heart to get the lymph moving. Rub the coffee scrub into skin until fully absorbed and continue massaging the skin to promote circulation. You can wrap the coffee scrub with plastic film to hold it place for about 30 minutes. Or you can rub the coffee scrub onto the cellulite while bathing and keep on the problem areas for 30 min. Massage the scrub on your cellulite at least twice a week. Daily use is ok if desired. Best results come when you pair this product with skin dry brushing and other Buttercup Skincare Firming products.
All products are intended to be used externally only. Keep away from children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Always test on a patch of skin first and discontinue use if discomfort occurs. Caution: This product contains whole herbs and essential oils. Consult physician before using if pregnant or breastfeeding. This product contains a natural preservative and will only stay fresh for about 6 months as it will come in contact with water when it is used.
The Coffee Scrub pH is 4.
non-GMO, cruelty-free. Free of synthetic fragrance and dyes. Paraben- free. Packaged in PET jars that are recyclable.