This product is handmade with love and care containing wholesome all natural ingredients. I have experimented a long time mixing the correct ingredients to create this product. I personally hand pack and label every product. I personally make and label and hand pack each product.
Castile soap contains Olive oil and Potassium Hydroxide (none remains after saponifying oils into soap and Glycerin) and I made this Facial/Body wash with Argan Oil instead of coconut oil.
Argan oil is infused with dry herbs for more than 4 weeks. Argan oil, strawberry leaves, hops, Oregon grape root, licorice root and yellow dock root, help to moisturize and regulate sebum production. Willow Bark extract will exfoliate the skin which helps to unclog the pores, and provides an even skin tone. Strawberry leaves contains salicylic acid which helps to get rid of dead skin cells that clog your pores, and can repair skin damage which gives your skin a more radiant glow.
This product does not contain any fragrances or parabens. Fragrance comes from natural ingredients, hydrosols and essential oils.
Active herbal Ingredients include:
- Green Tea,Rosemary, and Tulsi Hydrosol are high in antioxidants and are excellent in reducing inflammation and redness.
- Cucumber extract composed of Vitamin C and minerals, has moisturizing and emollient properties and can soothe and relieve puffy skin.
- Chamomile Hydrosol is a hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.
- Parsley will inhibit acne-forming bacteria and promotes skin healing.
- Ylang-Ylang, Clary Sage hydrosol andkeeps skin moist and reduces inflammation and controls sebum production.
Directions for use: Pour some soap on a sponge or washcloth. Gently scrub yourself all over and then rinse off. After washing with this body wash and rinsing the debris away with water the skin will feel more balanced.
This body wash contains no harsh surfactants. All products are intended to be used externally only. Keep away from children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Always test on a patch of skin first. Castile soap does not foam because it does not contain any surfactants that is harsh to the skin. The label states 4 oz but the foam pumper contains 8 oz of liquid soap. The Foam pumper does not produce foam.
Caution: This product contains whole herbs and essential oils/hydrosol. Consult physician before using if pregnant or breastfeeding.