Finally a cellulite travel pack. Or if you just want to try some samples of my cellulite/firming products before purchasing the firming products. Firming Body Butter, Firming Coffee scrub and Firming Massage oil packaged in a reusable cosmetics bag made from hemp. Each container contains about 2 oz of the individual product.
The firming products are made naturally with love and care with wholesome ingredients. I have experimented a long time mixing the correct ingredients to create these firming products that proves results within one month. All products are packed and labeled by me.
All 100% natural ingredients, does not contain any fragrances or parabens. Fragrance comes from natural ingredients and essential oils. This product is handmade in California.
The Healthy natural ingredients in these cellulite products will activate your skin's biology to firm and smooth your skin. When massaged into your skin twice daily it will help to flush out toxins and activate slow growing tissue to promote smooth skin.
All three products contain the following active ingredients to help fight cellulite:
- Gotu Kolastimulates collagen production, which strengthens and tightens skin tissues. It also promotes lymph drainage and reduces swelling found in more severe forms of cellulite.
- Rosemary, Geranium, Grapefruit, Frankincense, Juniper Berry, Myrrh Powder, Cypress and Fennel, will stimulate circulation in the lymphatic system to reduce puffiness, swelling and the oxidative stress that weakens collagen fibers.
- Rosemarywill also help to activate slow growing tissues which promote toning.
- Coffeereduces the visibility of cellulite because it draws out water weight that may be causing bumps.
- Vitamin A, Cand E help to stabilize collagen which keeps the skin firm.
- Licorice contains fat fighting properties which reduce the availability of cortisol, which is a hormone involved in fat deposition. It detoxifies, rejuvenate, suppress free radicals and reduce inflammation.
Firming Body Butter with Turmeric and Gotu Kola
Directions for use: Massage into your skin twice daily. This firming body butter will show results within 4 weeks if applied twice daily. Results will vary since everybody has different body types.*
*Remember that body butters melt on skin contact and will melt when outside temperatures are over 99 F degrees. Put the body butter in the freezer if it melted. Please store in dark cool place. Caution: Possibility of staining as there is a little turmeric oil in the products. I personally don’t experience any staining.
Firming Coffee Scrub with Manuka Honey and Rosemary extract
Manuka Honey is a natural ingredient that will decongest the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Horse Chestnut will help to improve blood circulation.
Directions for use: Massage Firming Coffee Scrub on your cellulite twice a week. Best results come when you pair this product with skin dry brushing, water and exercise. For even better results, use with other Buttercup Skincare Cosmetics Firming products.
Firming Massage Oil with Kukui Oil and Licorice
Firming Massage Oil with Licorice and Kukui oil Massage is can be used to help detoxify the body and to get rid of cellulite. Dandelion Root contains Vitamin A which acts as a detoxifier and cleanses the lymph.
Directions for use: Massage the Firming Massage oil on your cellulite twice a week. Best results come when you pair this product with skin dry brushing, water and exercise. For even better results, use with other Buttercup Skincare Cosmetics Firming products.*
*Please store in a dark cool place. Kukui oil should not be exposed to high temperatures. Shake well before use.
Caution: All products are intended to be used externally only. Keep away from children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Always test on a patch of skin first and discontinue use if discomfort occurs. This product contains whole herbs and essentials oils. Consult physician before using if pregnant or breastfeeding.
A regimen to maintain best results should include dry brushing your skin every day to increase circulation and open the pores for regular discharge of metabolic wastes.