This product is handmade with love and care containing wholesome all natural ingredients. I have experimented a long time mixing the correct ingredients to create this product. I personally hand pack and label every product. I personally make and label and hand pack each product.
Castile soap contains Olive oil and Potassium Hydroxide (none remains after saponifying oils into soap and Glycerin) and I made this Body wash with Sesame oil instead of coconut oil.
Made from 100% natural ingredients this Firming Body Wash activates your body’s biology when used every day. It will help flush out toxins and activate slow growing tissue to promote smooth skin. Gotu Kola stimulates collagen production, which strengthens and tightens the skin tissues; it also promotes lymph drainage and reduces swelling found in more severe forms of cellulite. Activated charcoal eliminates dead skin cells and clears up bacteria and toxins that are deep seated. Horse Chestnut will help to improve blood circulation and support the connective tissue which helps to keep the skin firm and supple. This product does not contain any fragrances or parabens. Fragrance comes from natural ingredients and essential oils.
Active herbal Ingredients include:
- Grapefruit,Frankincense and Myrrh Powder to help stimulates the circulation in the lymphatic system which reduce puffiness, swelling and the oxidative stress that weakens collagen fibers.
- Vitamin A, C and E will help to stabilize collagen which keeps the skin firm.
- Tea Tree and Lavender which will help in the detoxifying process.
- Aloe Vera juicehelps to facilitate tissue repair.
- Licorice contains fat fighting properties which reduce the availability of cortisol, a hormone involved in fat deposition. It detoxifies, rejuvenates, reduces inflammation and suppresses free radicals.
- Turmeric will help flush out a toxin which promotes better circulation giving your skin the nutrients it needs.
Pippali, Ginger and Cayenne Pepper powder herbs in this product will keep the lymph moving and detoxify the blood. Regular treatment combined with diet, exercise and proper hydration will help increase circulation and restore your skin's tone and freshness. To maintain best results your daily regimen should include dry brushing your skin to increase circulation and to open the pores for regular discharge of metabolic wastes.
Directions for use: Dry brush problem areas to remove dead skin cells and open up the pores, brush in an upwards motion or towards the heart to get the lymph moving, Pour some soap on a sponge or washcloth and lather the soap. Gently scrub yourself all over and then rinse off. After washing with this body wash and rinsing the debris away with water the skin will feel more balanced.
This body wash contains no harsh surfactants. All products are intended to be used externally only. Keep away from children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Always test on a patch of skin first. Castile soap does not foam because it does not contain any surfactants that is harsh to the skin. Since liquid soap contains more water than oils, the amount of the infused sesame seed oil use to make the body wash is smaller than the amount in the body butter. I would advise using the Firming Body wash as an add on addition with the other Firming products to see faster results.
Caution: This product contains whole herbs and essential oils. Consult physician before using if pregnant or breastfeeding.
The pH of the Body wash is 7.