This product is handmade with love and care containing wholesome all natural ingredients. I have experimented a long time mixing the correct ingredients to create this product that shows results within a month. I personally make and label and hand pack each product.
Made from 100% all natural ingredients, this Firming Body Lotion will activates your body’s biology when massaged into your skin twice daily. It will help flush out toxins and activate slow growing tissue to promote smooth skin. Gotu Kola stimulates collagen production, which strengthens and tightens skin tissues; it also promotes lymph drainage and reduces swelling found in more severe forms of cellulite. Turmeric will help flush out toxins which promote better circulation giving your skin the nutrients it needs. This product does not contain any fragrances or parabens. Fragrance comes from natural ingredients and essential oils.
Additional ingredients include:
- Geranium, Fennel, Cypress, Grapefruit, Frankincense, Juniper Essential Oil, and Myrrh Powder to help stimulate circulation in the lymphatic system which reduces puffiness, swelling and the oxidative stress that weakens collagen fibers.
- Rosemary helps activate slow growing tissues and promote toning.
- Coffee Oil reduces the visibility of cellulite because it draws out water weight that may be causing bumps.
- Neem oil penetrates deep within the skin to heal cracks and to simulate collagen production to restore skin elasticity.
- Vitamin C and E help to stabilize collagen, which keeps the skin firm.
- Licorice contains fat fighting properties which reduce the availability of cortisol, a hormone involved in fat deposition. It detoxifies, rejuvenates, reduces inflammation, and suppresses free radicals.
- Rose water and Aloe Vera to help nourish and moisturize skin. It has a smooth texture and applies evenly into skin.
- Helichrysum Flowers, Elder Flowers and Carrot seed oil help to regenerate tissue and invigorate the skin, bringing dull skin back to life. These ingredients may also help to reduce age spots and minimize fine lines.
- Horse Chestnut will help to improve blood circulation and support the connective tissue which helps to keep the skin firm and supple
- Elder Flowers protect against sun and free radical damage. They can also reduce pore size which smooths out the skin.
Pippali, Ginger and Cayenne Pepper powder herbs in this product will keep the lymph moving and detoxify the blood. Regular treatment combined with diet, exercise and proper hydration will help increase circulation and restore your skin's tone and freshness.
To maintain best results your daily regimen should include dry brushing your skin to increase circulation and to open the pores for regular discharge of metabolic wastes. The sesame seed oil used in this product are infused with herbs for 4 weeks in the sun. Inactive ingredients: Grapeseed oil, Sesame seed oil, Natural emulsifier (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate), Natural Thickener (Sunflower wax, sodium alginate, caprylic/capric triglyceride), Natural preservative (Honeysuckle flower extract)
All products are intended to be used externally only. Keep away from children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Always test on a patch of skin first and discontinue use if discomfort occurs.
Directions for use: Dry brush problem areas to remove dead skin cells and open up the pores, brush in an upwards motion or towards the heart to get the lymph moving, massage body butter into skin until fully absorbed and continue massaging the skin to promote circulation.
Caution: Contains whole herbs and essential oils. Consult physician before using if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Visit my blog on Buttercupskincarecosmetics.com to read more about dry brushing, eating healthy and activities you can do to help with the appearance with cellulite.
This lotion pH is between 4-5. This is good for the skin as it keeps the natural acid mantle intact.
100 % plantbased, non-GMO, cruelty-free. Free of synthetic fragrance and dyes. Paraben and chemical free. Packaged in Natural HDPE that are recyclable.
Current ingredient listing states there is retinyl palmitate in this product but this has been replaced by carrot seed oil.