This product is handmade with love and care containing wholesome all natural ingredients. I have experimented a long time mixing the correct ingredients to create this product that shows results within a month. I personally make and label and hand pack each product.
Made from 100% all natural ingredients, this acne toner will reduce redness and tighten pores to decrease the visibility of pores and acne. Witch Hazel is an astringent that removes excess oil and dirt and shrink down pores and treats blemishes. Lactic acid and Willow Bark extract will exfoliate the skin which helps to unclog the pores, and provides an even skin tone. Strawberry leaves contains salicylic acid which helps to get rid of dead skin cells that clog your pores, and can repair skin damage which gives your face a more radiant glow. This product does not contain any fragrances or parabens. Fragrance comes from natural ingredients, essential oils and hydrosols.
Active herbal ingredients include:
- Green Tea, Rosemary and, Lotus Extracts, Elderberry flowers, Chaparral and Tulsi Hydrosol are high in antioxidants and are excellent in reducing inflammation and redness.
- Fennel EO, Frankincense EO and Black Tea leaves have astringent properties to helpen tightens the pores.
- Parsley, Turmeric, Tea Tree EO and Lemon EO will inhibit acne-forming bacteria and promotes skin healing.
- Calendula flowers, Ylang-Ylang and Bergamot oil keeps skin moist and reduces inflammation and controls sebum production.
- Eucalyptus EO heals and dries up blemishes.
- Licorice Root and Oregon Grape Root inhibits stimulation of the sebaceous glands, which means less oily skin.
Directions for use: You may use witch hazel as part of your skin care regimen to remove makeup and to clean/freshen your skin. Shake well before using.
The toner should be applied to the face after cleansing the skin and before moisturizing (AM/PM). Apply a small amount of liquid facial toner to a cotton ball or pad. Move the cotton ball or pad gently in small circles across your face. Avoid your eyes, nostrils and mouth. Repeat if necessary and do not wash the toner off.
Warning: All products are intended to be used externally only. Keep away from children and pets. It can be dangerous to ingest facial toner or get it in your eye. If irritation or an adverse reaction occurs after using a facial toner, immediately discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Caution: Contains whole herbs and essential oils. Consult physician before using if pregnant or breastfeeding.